Here's an email from Bugera about their speaker in the V22.

axuality

• Members

I told them I loved the speaker and I wondered who actually manufactured it. I figured Celestion or someone like that. It's a damn fine sounding speaker, with rich, full beautiful bass.

Dear Brian.

Thank you very much!

Good to hear that you

• Members
I can't tell if this is bull{censored} and you're trolling or if you actually like the tone of the speaker
:confused:

-Curtis

there's a thread at TGP where a dude swaps out the stock bugera speaker in his bugera amp (i think v22) for a cele blue and says the stock speaker sounds better.

• Members

Curtis: Here's a clip with the V-22 in my room:
[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]
Though I know most of the good folks here are more metal, This amp is great
to my ears. It is also devine with an EQ in the loop. This amp is Very well thought out and I know of no other amp that it is like 100% (though it IS very similar to the Peavey ValveKing series in some ways, like an AC-30 in some ways, like a mini matchless in some ways but is unique unto itself really.
Also through a good 4x12 with all volumes at 7 gains to taste it is AMAZING.
Mine needed only one preamp tube in the V-1 position. The power tubes were astounding right out of the carton and I was more than willing to do a tube swap but really found it to sound unbelievable right out of the box. In fact, the V-1 I replaced sounded excellent too but had a Teency-Weency rattle that was noticable at lower volumes. Otherwise it was fine at moderate to cranked volumes.

Archived