New Danzig album

mike moriarty

• Members

Have you heard the record? Because it is very similar to the early stuff.

its an attempt to sound like the earlier Danzig stuff ,but devoid of some of the monstrous hooks and song writing that the 1st and 3rd danzig albums had to offer.Danzig is an idiot for not getting John c back in the fold , would much rather listen to his solo stuff ie Flesh Caffeine than glen's.

• Members

its an attempt to sound like the earlier Danzig stuff ,but devoid of some of the monstrous hooks and song writing that the 1st and 3rd danzig albums had to offer.Danzig is an idiot for not getting John c back in the fold , would much rather listen to his solo stuff ie Flesh Caffeine than glen's.

Eh, I disagree. Once you give it a couple spins the hooks and riffs start to really sink in. I think its on par with some of his best stuff but thats just me.

• Members

Has anyone else noticed it seems like his pipes are gone too? His voice isn't anywhere as good as it used to be IMO.

I mean, I'm a huge Misfits, Samhain, Danzig fan. I loved I,II and III, but {censored}, dude just doesn't have the mojo anymore.

Also, I've never forgive him for this song. Is he really trying to rap:facepalm:

[YOUTUBE]iM6S-pt{censored}[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

I loved I,II and III, but {censored}, dude just doesn't have the mojo anymore.

I disagree

[YOUTUBE]YXwaHYPKyIM[/YOUTUBE]

Some of his post 3 albums have some gems.

I think his pipes are sounding amazing on these new tracks. I just bought it.

Archived