i joined the LP club!

noseminer

• Members

Very nice! Have you joined mylespaul.com ? I just got my first nice Les Paul the weekend of the 4th. What makes it an r8 and where does it tell you that is what it is? Is there another name like a standard, classic or anything? Mine is a 2007 Standard in root beer. I have found Gibson customer service very helpful when I have a question about my guitar. My first les paul I got last year, a 2005 studio in fireburst. It sounds great, but it doesnt feel as nice as the standard.

004-1.jpg
CIMG1041.jpg

• Members

NICE :thu:

I wanted a tobacco burst LP for the longest time and was saving up for one and then about a month before i was to get one all of a sudden i started admiring other ones too. I ended up with this one below - Lemonburst R8 - couldnt be more un-metal :D

I will get a tobacco burst though some day - and an iced tea :D

Great guitars though. Suprisingly easily and comfortable to play even with the big necks and they just sound :love:

DSCN0372.jpg

DSCN0371.jpg

• Members
NICE
:thu:

I wanted a tobacco burst LP for the longest time and was saving up for one and then about a month before i was to get one all of a sudden i started admiring other ones too. I ended up with this one below - Lemonburst R8 - couldnt be more un-metal
:D

I will get a tobacco burst though some day - and an iced tea
:D

Great guitars though. Suprisingly easily and comfortable to play even with the big necks and they just sound
:love:

DSCN0372.jpg

DSCN0371.jpg

I want an R8 eventually and that's the exact color and top I love. Sweet.

Here's my R7:

R7_2-1.jpg

• Members

Congrats! Once you play a good Les Paul , nothing else will ever compare.

This. My singer/rhythm guitard has both an LP Studio as well as a Custom 22, and I'd never thought I'd admit it, but I always tell him to keep the LP when he reaches for the PRS just to switch it up. It just kills.

• Members

Congrats!! Gibson Les Pauls are my favorite!

I have 5 of 'em!! (2 Standards, 1 Standard Faded, 1 Custom, and 1 Studio)

If I were ever to get an R8 it would be one that looks EXACTLY like that!!

Sweet!!

I hope you're able to enjoy it for many years to come! :thu:

Archived