Tallest guy in metal/rock?

Rydock

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Glenn Danzig
:p

Seriously, though, it was Peter effin Steele. Dude was a giant.

Are you considered a rock musician if you tune up douchebag rock musicians?

[YOUTUBE]zfD7agP1yxw[/YOUTUBE]

BTW-that dumb twat yelling "cheap shot" needs to be falcon punched.

• Members
the bass player in my band is about 6'6".

looks pretty funny when we get close on stage, as i'm about 5'6"
:lol:

Yeah, that's my band too:lol: I'm 6'-4" and our bass player is about 5'-6". Whats funny is he stand between me and out singer on stage who happens to be 6'-2":lol: He makes up for it by being the craziest member on stage:rawk:

• Members

BTW-that dumb twat yelling "cheap shot" needs to be falcon punched.

for those who dont know they guy who punched danzig had his house burned down a few yrs ago due to bbq fire in back yard, and thats why u dont {censored} with danzig, hell put the sheeny curse on u.

P.S. for shame guys, 4 pages in and nobody mentions LEMMY!?!?!?!?!??! that dude is one tall as hell mofo and doesnt cheat like paul stanley

• Members

P.S. for shame guys, 4 pages in and nobody mentions LEMMY!?!?!?!?!??! that dude is one tall as hell mofo and doesnt cheat like paul stanley

Uh, yeah, Lemmy ain't tall dude. I've met Lemmy, stood right next to him, and he's at least 3 inches shorter than me. I'm 6'-2. Plus, he always wears his snakeskin cowboy boots which I'd say give him at least an inch. Lemmy is probably 5'-10" at the most. Not short, but definitely not tall.

• Members

Uh, yeah, Lemmy ain't tall dude. I've met Lemmy, stood right next to him, and he's at least 3 inches shorter than me. I'm 6'-2. Plus, he always wears his snakeskin cowboy boots which I'd say give him at least an inch. Lemmy is probably 5'-10" at the most. Not short, but definitely not tall.

really? i always thought he was tall, guess not oh well

Archived