Do you think Winger looks back and says....

Cougar Hunter

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I bought a Winger cassette at the Goodwill a few months ago for giggles, and was shocked when it delivered those and super sick riffs all in one package.

:lol: +1

When my coverband decided to do Seventeen, I picked up the CD for wayyyy cheap at Wal-Mart. I had the same attitude you did, and I was equally shocked after playing it.

Then, I got to that Seventeen solo :o

• Members

Now that you mention it, the sound of their corpses decomposing would also be a vast improvement over the entire LIVING Ramones catalog!
:lol:

Still better than winger or any 80's cock rock, but hey the Ramones still gets played, and are winning awards.

like oh wait not winger :cop:

• Members

Still better than winger or any 80's cock rock, but hey the Ramones still gets played, and are winning awards.

like oh wait not winger
:cop:

Yeah, but I'd still rather go to a Winger concert, at least then if I'm going to a show with {censored} music, there's gonna be something worth {censored}ing in the crowd! :thu:

You're right about the awards, though, I gave the Ramones the award for Most Horribly Overrated {censored} Band In Rock History years ago! :o

• Members

Well its better than {censored}ing 12 y/o girls ???

or guys as the way they look has me to believe.

:lol::lol::lol:

Looks like we've found Neil's "button"! :cop:

12 year-olds?! You've obviously never been to a Winger show! :lol:

Guys? Nah, punk shows are the ones that are legendary for being 100% sausage parties. Any woman who'd have shown up at a Ramones gig was either A. Lost, B. An actual 'tard, C. Cock-ugly or D. All of the above! :cop:

Archived