LA Amp Show?

Seattle Doug

• Members

yeah I tried this thread last year and no takers :lol:

I don't think there are a lot of members here that live close to that place. I don't know why they insist in having the Amp Show in Van Nuys of all places. Not that I'm complaining it's close to me, but they would do way better if it was in L.A. or Hollywood.

• Members
yeah I tried this thread last year and no takers
:lol:

I don't think there are a lot of members here that live close to that place. I don't know why they insist in having the Amp Show in Van Nuys of all places. Not that I'm complaining it's close to me, but they would do way better if it was in L.A. or Hollywood.

Billy, I saw your post about your band on the JCA FB page - put a link to the actual band page there; I didn't find it. Then I will publish that on the JCA and WB pages too...

• Members
yeah I tried this thread last year and no takers
:lol:

Billy, I saw your post about your band on the JCA FB page - put a link to the actual band page there; I didn't find it. Then I will publish that on the JCA and WB pages too...

• Members

I went to one two years ago and it was amazing how many rooms were setup for people to try amps in Hotels rooms. They held a raffle to win some great stuff(including a guitar amp, tubes, cables, etc...). Thye did a Q&A in the morning w/ some notable amp techs from the area.

I payed $20 to check it out and it was money well spent for me... if YOU LOVE AMPS!!! I know some people went at the end of the day and didn't even pay to get in, which is a sorry pain in the ass because some of these people(the amp builders in the rooms) have to put up their own money and notification to reserve rooms for the event well before the date.

Check out their site for info:

http://www.ampshow.com/

Archived