DO POT BELLYED,48+ YRS OLD,BALDING GUYS STILL ROCK-OUT? DOES IT LOOK WEIRD TO YOU?

lumpy555

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Have to go to YouBewb to watch it but it's well worth the extra click and the six or so minutes. I almost closed the window early out of disgust for all the boring rich people who didn't know that was punk rock and were afraid that Iggy might touch them. Seriously, some of the men acted like Iggy might give them a disease or something if he touched them. Some of the women were looking at him like "Do want!" Once he got some support up on stage, though, the people in the audience joined in. Figures. Cluster{censored}s. "Oh, I see. We're supposed to like this guy. Okay." :mad: They could be so lucky to be anywhere near the shape he's in at that age. Hell, I'd kill to be in that good of shape at MY age! The man is sure to rock out until his last breath.

• Members

IGGY POP!! LOVE EM :love: he use to practice in DETROIT in the beginning,he said the group MC 5 you to have theyre practice space next to the stooges,and the mc5 dudes you to check iggeys way he use to dress,iggey use to check out the mc5 bruthas dress out as well,err vice/versa....

Archived