GSP...

Oblivion DC

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lol @ all the noobs here. Anyways, Greg Jackson neuters his fighters. End of story.

This!

And as much as I loved seeing old fraggle head get punched a lot....there wasn't much to the fight apart from GSP's gameplan.

Still, beating that many opponents and hardly taking any damage puts the Art in Martial Arts....go GSP!

• Members

I was impressed that koscheck was able to stand the 5 rounds with a socket like that. He took it like a champ. As much as I hate the guy, I also felt bad for him. I rather a tough fight with action, to a controlled fight with no suspense. It was so GSP dominated, that I felt comfortable the whole time - no edge-of-my-seat parts... :cry:

But yeah GSP did his job, but it seems that by keeping that gameplan it was too hard to capitalize on a heavy combo to knock koscheck out. It was the smart thing for him to do, since sending a barrage of fists to koscheck also opens GSP up to a counter. If the counter fails, then GSP is tired from the attempt, even though he was completely winning the fight in the first place. Obviously, people want to see him try it anyways for entertainment. His goal seems to be more oriented towards safe wins to break some records - and he is doing that very well. The only way to do it is playing it safer and preventing heavy damage. Oh well..

-D

Archived