The Perfect Guitar to go with Your Dumble amp and 4x12 cab

JJBell

• Members

http://cgi.ebay.com/1976-Travis-Bean-Guitar-Jerry-Garcia-Grateful-Dead-/150526612514?pt=Guitar&hash=item230c15d422

This amp will the special sauce to the Crisco Lettuce of your Dumble head and 4x12 cab. I imagine the guys on TGP have literally {censored} themselves over this.

I love the rust all over the whole thing, and it looks unplayable.

• Members

This amp will the special sauce to the Crisco Lettuce of your Dumble head and 4x12 cab. I imagine the guys on TGP have literally {censored} themselves over this.

I love the rust all over the whole thing, and it looks unplayable.

It's priced like that because its Jerry Garcia's guitar. Either you never heard of him or you are just stupid.

You guys are like a bunch of 12 year olds with this whole Dumble thing.

• Members

It's priced like that because its Jerry Garcia's guitar. Either you never heard of him or you are just stupid.

You guys are like a bunch of 12 year olds with this whole Dumble thing.

Yea, I know who he is...just seems to fit the motif so well. Nice avatar, very mature.

• Members

I clicked "Make an Offer" -- $12.00 :thu:

Garcia was a bit of a filthy dirty hippie.

One of my best friends at Berklee just also happened to be Boston's biggest coke dealer in the late 80s. I was hanging at his place one afternoon when his doorbell rang. Why, it's Jerry Garcia!! He stopped by before a show at the Boston Garden to "test" some samples, and left with (2) 8-balls under his wings.

CSB, I know ... but the point of the story is ... the part about him being a "filthy dirty hippie" is {censored}ing spot-on :freak:

Archived