OT : Honda Pilot or Kia Sorento or.........

stompboxfreak72

• Members

I have a 2003 Kia Sorento with 96K miles on it. It has no horrible issues but I am trying to avoid having 2 car payments at once. Just paid off my wife's 2007 Honda Pilot four months ago.

I want to stay in an SUV. I hate driving a Kia since everyone I know gives me {censored} about it but for the money I can get a striped down Honda Pilot v6 awd or I can get a comparable Kia Sorento that is tricked out with everything ( Navi, leather interior,etc etc).

So it's buy a Honda stripped down or get another Kia. The other option is to buy hookers and blow and drive my 2003 until the tires come off.

Thoughts ?

• Members

I'm a drive the '03 until the wheels fall off kinda guy.

Outside of that, hmmm.. tough call. Honda's are tough to beat. Does your current Kia have lots of options? If it does, and you but a stripped down vehicle, it'll pry drive you a bit nuts no matter how nice it is.

So, I vote:

1) Keep '03.

2) Buy Honda UNLESS

3) Get Kia cause you're used to nice widgets and stuff.

• Members

I have a 2003 Kia Sorento with 96K miles on it. It has no horrible issues but I am trying to avoid having 2 car payments at once. Just paid off my wife's 2007 Honda Pilot four months ago.

I want to stay in an SUV. I hate driving a Kia since everyone I know gives me {censored} about it but for the money I can get a striped down Honda Pilot v6 awd or I can get a comparable Kia Sorento that is tricked out with everything ( Navi, leather interior,etc etc).

So it's buy a Honda stripped down or get another Kia. The other option is to buy hookers and blow and drive my 2003 until the tires come off.

Thoughts ?

Are you really willing to spend $1000's just to change what people say about the car your drive?? Keep your current car, save the money for other things in life.

I mean, if you were ready to upgrade to say, a Porsche, I'd understand.. but from Kia to Honda? It's all just transportation, man.. who the {censored} cares...

Archived