Doesn't anyone talk about guitar amps here??

Birdmove

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haven't checked it out here since MF took over. Jeezus--what a waist of time.

Bye

Turns out we realized Heavy Metal is God which IS played on amps.

I was wrong in that though, turns out my God Lemon Pie is actually Satan.

I do know a few things about your God though if you want to talk about that.

till then

Hail Satan!

• Members
Haven't checked it out here since MF took over. Jeezus--what a waist of time.

Bye

It took you this long to find out how much of a steamy {censored}hole this dump is. Don't worry guys, the door won't hit me on the way out, but I'll leave a bag of flaming dog{censored} on the porch, ring the bell, and you'll be stupid enough to step on it. {censored} off losers. :lol:

• Members

It took you this long to find out how much of a steamy {censored}hole this dump is. Don't worry guys, the door won't hit me on the way out, but I'll leave a bag of flaming dog{censored} on the porch, ring the bell, and you'll be stupid enough to step on it. {censored} off losers.
:lol:

haters_RE_Haters_Gonna_Hate-s526x350-628

• Members

It took you this long to find out how much of a steamy {censored}hole this dump is. Don't worry guys, the door won't hit me on the way out, but I'll leave a bag of flaming dog{censored} on the porch, ring the bell, and you'll be stupid enough to step on it. {censored} off losers.

Yeah, you're real {censored}in' cool, bro.

• Members

3.75/10

Archived