FILTHY DIRTY NASTY

Dead Star

• Members

Isnt dubstep technically the reggae (possible even the reggaeton) of electronic music?

I think European dubstep is the reggae, but this new wave of filthy American dubstep is definitely death metal imo.

Also, shat bricks half way through this song

M2dVVDyUbP4

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Instead of hatin' and trollin', why don't you share something better?

Gladly.

[video=youtube;xtppf3xkby4]

[video=youtube;8EFYWCePa24]

[video=youtube;_6K8nBSSx84]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6K8nBSSx84

[video=youtube;U99r9DyzX5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U99r9DyzX5Q

[video=youtube;kZmUZWJEs1s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZmUZWJEs1s

• Members

Theres just something about it that makes me go insane.

I cant stand when easily produced music gets so popular, it makes me insane...

As much as I hate dubstep, I would caution you against thinking that it is easy to produce. I challenge you to make a dubstep track that sounds as polish, crisp, and catchy as any of the ones posted in this thread.

• Members

As much as I hate dubstep, I would caution you against thinking that it is easy to produce. I challenge you to make a dubstep track that sounds as polish, crisp, and catchy as any of the ones posted in this thread.

lol, I would never want to...

And honestly I dont think I could... I don't have the mindset to write that kind of stuff :idk:

I could probably produce anything that I dont hate lol.

• Members

I wouldn't call good dubstep easily produced at all. Great layers and samples to be found.

It's {censored}ing awesome when you're in a club with dubstep. I rarely listen to it at home though. Also, dubstep crouds at a show of a good producer go crazy, it can get pretty intense.

• Members

lol, I would never want to...

And honestly I dont think I could... I don't have the mindset to write that kind of stuff
:idk:

I could probably produce anything that I dont hate lol.

Speaking as someone who produces drum and bass, its not as easy as one would think. It really isn't. People seem to think they just make a drum loop, and play a synth over top and that's it.

That's like saying that all a metal song is, is some chugging and a couple blast beats.

• Members

Speaking as someone who produces drum and bass, its not as easy as one would think. It really isn't. People seem to think they just make a drum loop, and play a synth over top and that's it.

That's like saying that all a metal song is, is some chugging and a couple blast beats.

I know, I produce alot of types of music. Everything takes some amount of skill and time, it's just hard for me to do something im not into, If I liked it im sure I would be recording some right now.

And I hate when people have the mindset of "oh yeah metal is just chugging and blast beats" Just like what you said, Producing all types of music takes skill, If it didnt then anyone could do it...

Archived