**Central Florida Ampfest 2011** Tentative date...Saturday April 30th?

Dolf

• Members

Ok, so we need to move forward with actively planning this debacle of mass proportions if we want it to be half as cool as it was last year.

Unfortunately, the master of ceremonies from last year (Khoi) is busy with school which means that it falls upon the rest of us to really make this happen. I figure between me Raf and Billy we can probably pull all of the particulars together (yeah, {censored} you guys I just volunteered you. Suck it).

If anybody still has Khoi's phone # (or if he sees this thread) I need to get in touch with him so that I can nail down the venue. The place we did it last year was great, I'd like to go there again.

If this date sucks, let me know. We did it Saturday, May 1st last year so it's pretty much the same day. I figured that would be ok.

Questions, comments, concerns: POST THEM HERE. Once we are officially nailed-down, I'll start a new thread so that we can basically just post a list of who is coming and what they're bringing.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand GO.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My finals end that Wednesday. I will be in attendance. Sorry I can not partake in the majority of the planning, but I am down to assist in any way I can. whutchoo need of me?

The venue last time was http://www.discountmusic.com/

Shoot me a PM!

oh, and I will be having my Axe-FX Ultra rig in attendance. Assuming I still have it buy then (which I hope I will :lol:)

oh, and also my incoming Bernie Rico Jr. Hesperian :love:

Archived