Bugera 6262

allan wwodrum

• Members

Hey all I got hold of Bugera 6262 . I listened to all the hype .So I thought I'm going to have to try one just to see if it is as real as the hype suggest . I have to say its one the best amp I've ever used . It has a decent clean channel I love the crunch setting and The Lead channel IMO sound great pebty of drive thats crystal clear . I heard that some say its buzzy well at least mine sound wonderful no buzzing here and retains warmth too which i found amazing for a amp at this price No disappointment here at all!!!!:)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey all I got hold of Bugera 6262 . I listened to all the hype .So I thought I'm going to have to try one just to see if it is as real as the hype suggest . I have to say its one the best amp I've ever used . It has a decent clean channel I love the crunch setting and The Lead channel IMO sound great pebty of drive thats crystal clear . I heard that some say its buzzy well at least mine sound wonderful no buzzing here and retains warmth too which i found amazing for a amp at this price No disappointment here at all!!!!
:)

hahaha I got 1 also..I should have it Monday...and I have all new tubes for it when it gets here...{censored}...I bet it rocks..

• Members

I finally got to play one a few weeks ago. It is a very good sounding amp regardless of what the haters have to say.

I'd really like to try the 333XL also.

I put mine on ebay...I dont like all the buttons and gixmo's cause if you forget to press something it hurts your tone..

• Members

but how many companies has copied Marshall ! Marshall cabs ? just about everyone

That's called innovation and that's how innovation and engineering works.

Not even close to the same thing as copying a circuit nearly to the T, making the amp look the same and then releasing is as the same thing with a few letters/numbers switched around(plaigarism).

Regardless, enjoy your new map.

Archived