WTF! Mum's suite tooth is killing her

poisonherwell

• Members

she's worried about her kids finding out she died from it, but she went on national tv and is now all over the internetz? goddamn, now her kids are going to find out while she's still alive. that way they can ask her "why are you eating our couch, Mommy?"

and +1 to Jnurp. :lol: it's good to be well adjusted

• Members

id love to hear you correcting an english persons grammar in person, with a minnesota accent. id pay to see it.

Funny thing is, nobody I know in Minnesota has that mythical "Minnesotan" accent. Some people who live in rural areas have some traces of it, but it's nowhere near as rampant as people would like to think.

I actually like the British accent, they just sound dumb sometimes when referencing certain things, and I hate the word "mum" when referring to someones "mom".

• Members

Funny thing is, nobody I know in Minnesota has that mythical "Minnesotan" accent. Some people who live in rural areas have some traces of it, but it's nowhere near as rampant as people would like to think.

I actually like the British accent, they just sound dumb sometimes when referencing certain things, and I hate the word "mum" when referring to someones "mom".

A British accent doesn't actually exist. Many variations.....

• Members

I thought that "the" MN accent was actually more prevalent on the upper peninsula of Michigan, i.e. yoopers.

Archived