The only awesome thing about the shitty weather we've had here in FL....

ThatLisaChic

• Members

hmmmm... fair enough... but here in Texas we put ranch on our fries, which seems just as bad
:idk:

but ranch on fries > theoretical mayo on fries

now... a few weeks ago I took some of Loop's advice and tried mayo with Rooster sauce on my fries. it was delicious
:D

Rooster Sauce as in Sriracha?

• Members

Yeah, you'll dip your fries in Ranch Dressing, which IS delicious, but mayo and ketchup freaks you out. Weird. You'll eat waffles and fried chicken but may and ketchup on fries is gross.

Mayo is lard and egg yolk.

Fries are ALREADY fried in oil or shortening or lard. There is no reason to have mayo on them, it's a condiment faux pas. Ranch is NOT just reconfigured animal fat, it's a dressing that has tang and offsets a greasy food. Not as much as like a ketchup or bbq sauce or even mustard but the distinction stands.

And you watch your goddamned mouth talking about chicken and waffles.

• Members

Mayo is lard and egg yolk.

Fries are ALREADY fried in oil or shortening or lard. There is no reason to have mayo on them, it's a condiment faux pas. Ranch is NOT just reconfigured animal fat, it's a dressing that has tang and offsets a greasy food. Not as much as like a ketchup or bbq sauce or even mustard but the distinction stands.

And you watch your goddamned mouth talking about chicken and waffles.

So your argument on the mayo in ketchup on fries is that it's basically just fat on fat?

• Members

So your argument on the mayo in ketchup on fries is that it's basically just fat on fat?

Basically.

Also you can edit your title to avoid teh bannination. On the first post, go to edit post, then go advanced and change the title.

• Members

oh yeah, bro. mayo becomes the base and the rooster sauce provides the win. try it, and love it. Get Olive Oil mayo for 1/2 the fact with a nice tang to it instead of the bland nothingness of normal mayo.

I

• Members

I am fighting mad. You double fry chicken to make it crispier, not to slather it in more oil. I swear to God, when I get home...

This coming from the guy who cooks bacon, wrapped in pork, wrapped in more bacon, slathered with BBQ sauce.

Yeah babe, you're the king of healthy choices.

• Members

This coming from the guy who cooks bacon, wrapped in pork, wrapped in more bacon, slathered with BBQ sauce.

Yeah babe, you're the king of healthy choices.

Who said anything about HEALTHY CHOICES?

I'm talking about goddamned condiment etiquette. :mad: You're completely missing the entire point of the argument.

Also, I haven't had a bacon explosion in....far too long. I forsee one in my not too distant future.

• Members

Who said anything about HEALTHY CHOICES?

I'm talking about goddamned condiment etiquette.
:mad:
You're completely missing the entire point of the argument.

Also, I haven't had a bacon explosion in....far too long. I forsee one in my not too distant future.

This must be what made you think of the grill.......FAIL David.....F.A.I.L.

Archived