DIMEBAG VS JERRY CANTRELL WAH SHOOTOUT (YOUTUBE)

Johansolo

• Members

You are not a very good wah user...the Ibanez Weeping Demon will {censored} on both of those...that is all.

yeah im not...thanks

and ive owned 2 weeping demons. while its a good pedal...its bypass is atrocious.

• Members

You are not a very good wah user...the Ibanez Weeping Demon will {censored} on both of those...that is all.

Really? He's you know, showing both pedals, and an admirable job at that.

Post your kick-ass Ibanez pedal please.

• Members

I'd like to hear the JC vs a Tremonti wah.

I miss my Tremonti.
:(

I really dig the Tremonti pedal. I lost one to a flood, and bought another. Once you go to the "switchless" thing its hard to go back. I have a Budda Wah I dig, but for live use its always the switchless.

• Members

I'd like to hear the JC vs a Tremonti wah.

I miss my Tremonti.
:(

ask and you shall receive...

[video=youtube;fxEVvUnipw8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxEVvUnipw8

and yes i miss it too...it was the best one ive owned so far for modern high gain tones and prefered it to the bad horsie I and II...was hard to let go of it but i took the compromise of the JC (plus im a JC/AIC fan boi...even have the same initials as JC)

• Members

How would you compare the DB-02 to the DB-01? Is it just basically 1 setting of the DB-01, or is it a sound all its own?

no idea...bough this dime one last minute on ebay thinking it was the crybaby from hell.

apparently it has a red fasel...will be opennign it up soon to have a look see.

i have more comparison clips of hte JC wah with 535Q and a modded GCB-95 in the links in my sig

im trying to track down a kirk hammett wah (it just looks too cool) and a zakk wylde...maybe the slash too.

• Members

Troof hurts yo...did I put a little sand in your vag? How can you compare wahs if you don't know how to {censored}ing use one?

It's really easy to rip someone on the net, isn't it? Please post your mind blowing wah skills. Till then, stfu.

• Members

It's really easy to rip someone on the net, isn't it? Please post your mind blowing wah skills. Till then, stfu.

Ok lets test a Prius vs a Civic hardcore offroading...AND lets use two 12 y/os to drive them. WHICH ONE IS BETTER?

Archived