hurt and can't play the brootz

hcprimerib

• Members

So at my other love, hockey, I destroyed my picking hand wrist. It's {censored}ed and will probably need surgery. I can't do anything: pump gas, open a jar or a box of cereal, let alone play hockey or guitar. I'm starting to get depressed. My band is really bummed to. Luckly we have a month off before gigging again in our schedule, but I'm confident I won't be all fixed by then. DAMMIT!

• Members
I broke my wrist one time...Man it's so hard trying to wipe your ass with the other hand.

This. I broke my left wrist about 7 years ago, and the toilet paper holder was to the left in all the bathrooms at home. Then the next year I broke my right wrist, and we had moved into a different home with all the toilet paper holders on the right side. :mad:

• Members

This. I broke my left wrist about 7 years ago, and the toilet paper holder was to the left in all the bathrooms at home. Then the next year I broke my right wrist, and we had moved into a different home with all the toilet paper holders on the right side.
:mad:

You've broken both wrists? What the hell kinda sports were you playing?! :o

• Members

That happened to me doing weights. Tennis elbow in one and f'd up ligaments in the other wrist.

I still played though, with a forever alone face crying through the pain. Slowed me down...I'm still at 70% when it comes to speed.

• Members
This. I broke my left wrist about 7 years ago, and the toilet paper holder was to the left in all the bathrooms at home. Then the next year I broke my right wrist, and we had moved into a different home with all the toilet paper holders on the right side.
:mad:

Son. SON. Fapping is all about rhythm, not trying to rip your junk off. Stop fapping so hard.

Archived