Hi. I'm Joey from KLOPS International.

thefyn

• Members

The amazing thing about a KLOPS is that you can use two mics and not to need to worry abut phase alignment because KLOPS HAVE NO PHASE.

It's pronounced "Face" or "Facing" Where the mic can not face this {censored} anymore.

• Members

But if you throw it in..without the rope it would sink to the bottom...silly...then your out a KLOPS

Holy..{censored}

I know you too well. I was about to use literal reverse sarcasm as a response. And you did it. Not only did you do it, but you waited until this thread fell off page one to bump it.

I mean...

hahah, I have goldfish BOWL kLOPS COMING OUT Fer use as monitors.

(and scene)

• Members

The amazing thing about a KLOPS is that you can use two mics and not to need to worry abut phase alignment because KLOPS HAVE NO PHASE.

I assume this is the explanation of the PringleKlop pic and the way it's mic-ed?

In all seriousness it actually looks like the cone will hit the mics when its played thru, plus i imagine it sounds like krap......

• Members

Holy..{censored}

I know you too well. I was about to use literal reverse sarcasm as a response. And you did it. Not only did you do it, but you waited until this thread fell off page one to bump it.

I mean...

hahah, I have goldfish BOWL kLOPS COMING OUT Fer use as monitors.

(and scene)

Why stop with just goldfish bowls? There are plenty of other round objects that we could slap a speaker into like garbage cans, tire rims, soda cans and my favorite: basketballs.

Imagine how 3d your sound would be if you mounted your speaker in a basketball,threw it out in the crowd and let it bounce around everywhere, phasing? I dont think so!

Archived