Decapitated track premiere

TwistedUp

• Members

still decapitated but with some innovations twists. great singer, indeed. the drums, oh well, only makes me realize the genius that vitek was, this album would be instant classic if krimh could do the tricks vitek had in the organic haluccinosis, but he seems pretty solid also. this band deserves a good leap in recongnition, hope it achieves with this release...

i'm just getting a little sad because i really feel that if vitek was on this album...this track (or maybe the entire album) would be instant classic.

• Members
Good {censored}ing god, my dick is hard. I cant wait for this goddamned album!! Definitely has the Decapitated signature sound and style, but I definitely like the little change in there too. Goddamn. GODDAMN!!

You stealing my shtick, Raf? :mad::lol:

Nevermind me, I'm all hopped up on hydrocodone after a {censored}ing root canal. WHEEEEEE

• Members

Yeah, theres no doubt that Vitek would escalate this {censored} to another level...in which case my {censored}ing boner would be reaching around 60 on the RC scale. Having said that....its Decapitated, and I think it would be hard (thats what she said) for them to produce something that sucked. Goddamn I love this band. GODDAMN!!

• Members

Yeah, theres no doubt that Vitek would escalate this {censored} to another level...in which case my {censored}ing boner would be reaching around 60 on the RC scale. Having said that....its Decapitated, and I think it would be hard (thats what she said) for them to produce something that sucked. Goddamn I love this band. GODDAMN!!

u mad, bro? lol

• Members

Damn. Interesting how much he is liking that Crate Excalibur head.

not really, those heads absolutely rip. that was actually the head that started my tone quest when i saw this band using them way back in the mid 90s. totally brutal

[video=youtube;eMFVh6LFCow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMFVh6LFCow

too bad i didnt like the song at all

Archived