draelyc

primeholy

• Members

sometimes a feller spooges before he even greases the crease - this thread and the OP needs to changes it's boxers...

Lol.

Btw, awesome song in yer sig, mang. My band plays it, and our singer just kills it every time she does it. :thu:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

um, er, uh... who was called out by name in the thread title?

lol I guess I am always on the tip of your tongue. btw, this thread does show you crave either attention or confrontation, with your persistence to discuss a meaningless post on an online forum.

• Members
lol I guess I am always on the tip of your tongue. btw, this thread does show you crave either attention or confrontation, with your persistence to discuss a meaningless post on an online forum.

You flatter yourself ... and you underestimate the popularity of my tongue. It gots no time fo you, lol! :p

• Members
Ok. I guess we are even then. I was a prick to you, so you were a prick to me?

Exactly how have I been a "prick" to you? Do you even understand the meanings of the words you're using?

I asked you a simple, polite question in response to your offensive thread in which you called me out and showed your ass. You completely failed to answer the question. Pointing that out to you = "being a prick"? Srs? :facepalm:

• Members

Oh man, John Prine. One of the best singer songwriters ever.

True fact: both Bob Dylan and John Cash said they didn't listen to many records later in life but that John Prine was always an exception... :love:

Lol.

Btw, awesome song in yer sig, mang. My band plays it, and our singer just kills it every time she does it.
:thu:

• Members

Guess the OP didn't want to finish what he started...

There's a lesson for all you kids out there: if you're gonna drink, know when to say "when," and certainly don't try to drive a point home on the innarwebz whilst intoxicated.:thu:

• Members

Hey. {censored} you. You obviously are an attention whore. I said all I wanted on the first page, and you keep wanting more, all while being a condescending asshole. I was gonna let this die after you had your say earlier. I figured you got out what you needed to say. Obviously your bitch ass attention seeking self could not do it. So {censored} off.

• Members

You start a thread calling me out by name, and doing so in such a way that makes it clear that your are a self-absorbed, pompous ass who projects his own mental and spiritual deficiencies onto others, and *I* am somehow, in your "enlightened" opinion, an attention whore as a result?

*I* am somehow condescending, after you START AN ENTIRE THREAD FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DECLARING THAT MY PHILOSOPHICAL WORLDVIEW IS NOTHING MORE THAN MERE PROGRAMMING AND OFFERING ME A FREAKIN' ROCK SONG TO "HELP" ME "GET OVER" SAID ALLEGED "PROGRAMMING"?

Well, forgive me for not overflowing with gratitude for your assinine "offer."

And whilst you're up there on your high horse, take a gander at my first several replies to you. Notice that I made every effort to give you the benefit of the doubt, to give you the chance to reconsider your bull{censored} assumptions.

You can attempt all you want to make me the bad guy here, but nobody with anything higher than a fifth grade reading level will ever buy it. :wave:

God bless you!

Chris

• Members
You start a thread calling me out by name, and doing so in such a way that makes it clear that your are a self-absorbed, pompous ass who projects his own mental and spiritual deficiencies onto others, and *I* am somehow, in your "enlightened" opinion, an attention whore as a result?

*I* am somehow condescending, after you START AN ENTIRE THREAD FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DECLARING THAT MY PHILOSOPHICAL WORLDVIEW IS NOTHING MORE THAN MERE PROGRAMMING AND OFFERING ME A FREAKIN' ROCK SONG TO "HELP" ME "GET OVER" SAID ALLEGED "PROGRAMMING"?

Well, forgive me for not overflowing with gratitude for your assinine "offer."

And whilst you're up there on your high horse, take a gander at my first several replies to you. Notice that I made every effort to give you the benefit of the doubt, to give you the chance to reconsider your bull{censored} assumptions.

You can attempt all you want to make me the bad guy here, but nobody with anything higher than a fifth grade reading level will ever buy it.
:wave:

God bless you!

Chris

Wow. You sure got a lot out of a sentence and a video.

• Members

Wow. You sure got a lot out of a sentence and a video.

Whatever...I disagree with Draelyc's "world view" completely but I'm not about to let a stupid {censored}ing rock star tell me what to believe like you did. Oh wow...Maynard's SOOOOOO profound!

Don't try to brush off your reasoning for starting this thread and posting that video.

• Members
Welp, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and choosing not to jump to the conclusion that your post was intended to be offensive, but given the way you seem to be using the terms religion and programming interchangably, it kind of is.

Has it not occurred to you that my views and beliefs might actually be the product of a long (indeed, an ongoing) process of arduous questioning, doubt, examination, searching, and questioning?

I don't see things the way I do because I was told to by anybody else, or because I'm afraid to consider the very real possibility that I might be wrong. I see things as I do because at this particular moment in time, that is how things appear to be, to me, after intense critical examination of my own personal experiences. Tomorrow, things may look different. If they do, I'll change my point of view.
:idea:

Is all that really so hard to imagine? Not everybody just blindly swallows what his parents/teachers tell him to, y'know...
:cop:

What a great answer :thu:;):wave:

• Members

Whatever...I disagree with Draelyc's "world view" completely but I'm not about to let a stupid {censored}ing rock star tell me what to believe like you did. Oh wow...Maynard's SOOOOOO profound!

A stupid {censored}ing rock star didnt tell me what to believe. I started questioning my beliefs, and they have changed.

• Members

"This song was enough for me to question my programing."

your quote...not mine.

Question my programing is not the same as someone telling me what to believe. It made me think about what I believe. Wait, let me go ask Maynard if I got this right.

• Members

lol now we know why draelyc has wrist pain

Lol, you should've seen some of the pre-Musiciam's Friend / pre-moderation threads back in the day! I'm quite sure that was the initial cause of my tendonitis. :cry: This threais nuthin' compared to those miasmas!

• Members
Guess the OP didn't want to finish what he started...

There's a lesson for all you kids out there: if you're gonna drink, know when to say "when," and certainly don't try to drive a point home on the innarwebz whilst intoxicated.
:thu:

What if you don't drink/rarely drink, like me?

• Members

We are all programmed in our very early/formative years by our parents, their worldview and how they choose to interact with the world...how we think and shape our beliefs has so much to do with this early 'indoctrination'...some call it parenting :-)

I often wonder if any religion would be anywhere near as popular without this early character molding.

Archived