NGD: ViK Duality 7-string custom (YES)

Nolly

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Holy {censored}, mang...
:eek:

That thing is a {censored} with strings!
:love:
One of the few "newer" designs that's really floored me - {censored}in'
gorgeous
!

Something tells me
I don't even WANT to know how much those go for, though.
:(

Then by all means, do NOT look up three posts above yours. :lol::thu:

• Members

I would love to, but let's be realistic - we have to start playing shows on this side of the pond first!

Solaris will come to the UK, or RSF will come to the States. Either way, we will melt faces together. Nerdy shoegazer mathmetal fanfaces.

• Members

that's a true winner NOLLY congrats...

superfly, I was thinking the same thing!

If I"m gonna fork over that kinda $$ for a custom-built guitar, Neal Moser would most likely be the guy for the job.

• Members

That is one of the best looking guitars I've ever seen. And I've seen build threads and pictures of all the Bernie Rico's, Daemoness (sp?), etc...that craftsmanship is second to none. Holy crap what a piece of artwork. I'd be afraid to scratch it or something.

Sounds amazing too, seriously. That clean clip is lush!

• Members

Thanks folks, it's lovely to hear so many great comments, and I'm glad that even the "traditionalists" are interested by the design :thu:

Solaris will come to the UK, or RSF will come to the States. Either way, we will melt faces together. Nerdy shoegazer mathmetal fanfaces.

It shall happen.

• Members

Intercontinental Polymatherific QTuned Facemelt Fest 2012. I'll start making flyers. I suppose you can call Misha if you want. Forget the Mayan calendar, we were herald the Robocalypse!
:love:

IPQTFF 2012 is gonna be so awesome next year! :lol:

• Members

Thanks again dudes!

Here are a couple more snaps, one on my favourite guitar-picture-taking couch, the other to show how much the flamed maple binding pops since I feel that's been under-represented in the other photos!

IMG_1324.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

Dominic Miller fan?

Sounds absolutely awesome and melloooow!!
:thu:
:thu:

Thanks man, honestly I've never really listened to Dominic Miller, though I have been told to do so many times!

Archived