Tell me about the Charvel So Cal and San Dimas

Captain_howdy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

INTERESTING

So far I've put in strap locks, a D-Tuna and a Tremol-no, all of which are awesome.

The tremol-no really takes away the hassles you get with the Floyd - tuning stability while changing strings etc, and is a necessary for the d-tuna - needs to be fixed or dive only for that to work.

The d-tuna is sweet though.

The big block is on the list, along with a custom control cavity plate with access to the knobs for the tremol-no.

I find the pickups excellent - there was someone on here a few months ago calling them every name under the sun - quite a lot of people suggesting they don't work well in the wood the pro mods use

So with the tremol-no you can lock it just for changing strings like you would a hardtail then go back to normal once they're on and stretched a bit? Sounds like I need to pimp my floyd.

• Members

I suppose you could say I like them:D

Charvel4some.jpg
Great guitars. Are they suitable for hard rock and metal? They were made for it:rawk:

:love: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

I NEED moar Charvels. :facepalm:

Whoa...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Charvel-Custom-Shop-San-Dimas-Floyd-Rose-Flame-maple-/330595633829?pt=Guitar&hash=item4cf9090aa5

1386.jpg

1389.jpg

1392.jpg

MOTHER. {censored}ING. WANT. :love:

• Members

The blue one is the best player of the lot, and my favorite.

Nice, out of the 4 I'd go the blue one.

8sZ3w_Qwq2Q

Sound is definitely different and mad props for the charvel but I'm still not sure :idk: Worse case senario it's only $30ish for the brass ones.

Archived