What amp are you still wanting to 'try out/play"...?

***1776***

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Diezel VH4, Hagan, and Herbert

Splawn Quickrod (Have a Nitro and love it)

Peters Chimera

K-Fux's Titan

Fryette UL and D60/120 (Had a CL/100 and loved it)

Mesa Boogie MK V (Had a Mk III+ and loved it)

Edit: I've wanted to try a Framus Cobra for YEARS...

• Members

I got a Komet K60 that I wanna try without attenuation. My JMP MK2 was sold before trying at volume. H&K Triamp wasn't tested at volume. I see a pattern here.

In other news, anything from Cornford has be coozing. Yet to try a Soldano, Uber (esp. Twin Jet), or the JTM45 as I think Marshall just GETS me.

• Members

If it makes you feel better I wouldn't want an amp built by a professed Satanist either...and I wouldn't want them teaching my kid.

I'm not anti Christian...just anti religion. ALL religions.

Splawn's "about us" page is worth a read.

He's also kinda goofy about gut shots and proprietary design...on amps he stole from Jim Marshall.
:snax:

:lol:

Peter Diezel is German...so if there's some scripture in my amp, at least I couldn't read it.
:thu:

We are on the same page when it comes to religion. Well I guess I'm not anti-religion, I just don't care either way. The Mission Statement is a little over the top for a non-religious person, but it's not lunatic fringe or anything. His amps aren't gonna infect you or anything. :lol: You could swap that for satan and I'd still buy the amp because it sounds good. The gut shots, I'll agree with you on. I got a bulk email from the splawn forums asking not to post pics on the web of gut shots after someone posted some on a different forum. It's not like as if anyone who wanted to copy the design would just rely on pics.

At Splawn Amplification, we are committed to the highest customer service standards and product reliability, due to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. The way we handle day to day business revolves around this relationship. We give all the honor and glory back to the One who is fully responsible. If you have any questions or comments about this mission statement, please feel free to contact us.

The bible verses in the Herbert are from the "religion mod" I did to it before I sent it to you.:cop:

Archived