Never posted myself playing before. Be gentle: BATM content inside

RiffDaemon

• Members

As far as being gentle, your guitar especially lead was great and I could distinguish it from the rest of the mix. The Video was too far away and the rest of the mix was hard to hear very well. I agree the Bass player could use more practice time with your band. Listen to what others here say and do some more with advice given. Keep it up

• Members

I know its not always easy to find a bassist, but Id try. Someone who is INTO what your playing. If the guy likes blues, he should play blues. Basically if he knew the song from casual listening, a decent bassist could have improvised thru it ok.

That said, WE dont have one for this reason & just because bassists are........ quirky. :cop:

Oh & your playing was great! :)

• Members

Basically if he knew the song from casual listening, a decent bassist could have improvised thru it ok.

Seriously, yeah. And that's the thing - he's big on improvising and not sticking to the page (to the point where he gets annoyed when we want to stick to the recorded versions of songs). Now that you mention it, I doubt he even really listened to it at all - he probably "knows" the tab (read: incorrect user tab) better than the actual song.

We'll straighten 'im out :cop:

Archived