HNHCD!!!

guitarbilly74

• Members

Dude. We are but lackeys to your grand shamanism. Teach us the art of the aphrodisiacal magic vomit. Better yet, puke in a bottle and sell it to me.

Would never work. The bottle would become sentient and instantly masturbate itself into a coma when it realized what it was containing.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Would never work. The bottle would become sentient and instantly masturbate itself into a coma when it realized what it was containing.

Billyvomit=Spanishfly.

Maybe we should just inquire as to his diet. Lasagna is a given. I'm going to eat lasagna, PLUS something else, every day till I get it right.

Wait, that will involve puking on a lot of women. I may end up with a reputation...oh well, better to be known as the guy who tried, I guess.

• Members

Billyvomit=Spanishfly.

Maybe we should just inquire as to his diet. Lasagna is a given. I'm going to eat lasagna, PLUS something else, every day till I get it right.

Wait, that will involve puking on a lot of women. I may end up with a reputation...oh well, better to be known as the guy who tried, I guess.

It's Indiana. If there wasn't puke involved, you weren't trying, and they could very possibly be offended. Same is true here. To puke is to care. To projectile vomit is to love.

• Members

Before you die, I'd like a list of the foods you've been eating. I'm not asking for much.

Also, the ricotta to mozzarella ratio in your lasagna, Billy. Type of meat whether beef, sausage, etc. THIS IS {censored}ING IMPORTANT, MAN!!!

• Members

Noted.

Lady Loop is actually making me lasagna tonight. And she's leaving for Denver tomorrow. Armed with this knowledge, I am concerned for my morals.

bwahahahaha!!

When asked how you ended up banging some Ft Wayne pr0n star ho you can just blame her. "You made the the lasagna. I can't help it if Billy showed me the way to use it to net women without trying!"

• Members

bwahahahaha!!

When asked how you ended up banging some Ft Wayne pr0n star ho you can just blame her. "You made the the lasagna. I can't help it if Billy showed me the way to use it to net women without trying!"

Bree Olson and Natasha Stone both live here. :lol:

DO NOT GOOGLE EITHER AT WORK.

Archived