Nad- mesa content

vic

• Members

Nice job man! Welcome to the Blue Stripe club! I have a Mark III Coli Blue Stripe and a Mark III Long Head Blue Stripe. Right now, the Blue Stripes are my favorite Mark III. Did you say there was a private seller that you bought your combo from? GC had a Blue Stripe combo for sale, that is identical to your's, but then it disappeared...

• Members

That's great, dude! Enjoy the new Mark! If you can, get that thing off the ground with a stand or milk crate. I was not overly fond of my Mark IV's tone until I lifted it off the ground and was able to hear it better.

This, this, (and a little more) this. Get the combo off the ground, and it sounds much better...

• Members

cheers guys its on a mesa 212 vertical now sounds heaps better.but straight after i bought it there seems to be a mark 2c+ for sale local as well if everything goes right looks like ill have two marks

• Members

cheers guys its on a mesa 212 vertical now sounds heaps better.but straight after i bought it there seems to be a mark 2c+ for sale local as well if everything goes right looks like ill have two marks

Sounds pretty rough. I would love a Mark II C+, but with the going rate of $4K+, it might be a while...

• Members

Sounds pretty rough. I would love a Mark II C+, but with the going rate of $4K+, it might be a while...

As of July, when I last visited, Empire Music in Providence, RI has a IIC+ combo for $1600. They've had it for at least 10 months. I tried it myself and verified that it was a IIC+. (The serial number was in range, it has the + and sig, and the loop test worked.) I'm sure they'd be happy to ship it to you.

I was considering buying it myself, but it wasn't cool enough to justify ditching the V.

Archived