$50 to blow at guitar center. What to get?

Crunchtime

• Members

Unless there's nothing in their used pedals worth getting, I'd 2nd the nice cable. I usually get Planet Waves anyway, since you can take 'em there if it craps out. Lifetime Warranty FTW

I'll agree with soundgardener75 here. Most of my cables are sucky and it makes me sad. But I'm too cheap to buy better replacement ones just to play at home. :lol:

• Members

I'll agree with soundgardener75 here. Most of my cables are sucky and it makes me sad. But I'm too cheap to buy better replacement ones just to play at home.
:lol:

Believe me, I'm the last guy who returns stuff just because. Some people have no common sense to try to evaluate if it's something they can fix themselves. I learned the PW stuff from a GC employee, good thing I had my cables that day and exchanged 'em for new, and I've never bought another brand since.

• Members
Believe me, I'm the last guy who returns stuff just because. Some people have no common sense to try to evaluate if it's something they can fix themselves. I learned the PW stuff from a GC employee, good thing I had my cables that day and exchanged 'em for new, and I've never bought another brand since.

Next time I actually break down and buy some cables (which needs to be soon) I'll give them a go. :thu:

Archived