I normally don't like fast food but I have to admit....

guitarbilly74

• Members

Just about anything from Jack In The Box is awesome.

I haven't been there in AGES. After band practice, I would buy the Fajita Pita combo, substitute the fries with curly fries, and six of the deep fried tacos.

{censored}ing this!!!

When I am finally allowed to cheat i go to JIB! $1 chicken sandwiches, bacon cheddar potato wedges, and THE thickest {censored}ing milkshakes ever. Pure win.

• Members

When I lived in Phoenix 20 years ago a bunch of friends and I used to go to Jack in the Box all the time at oh-dark-hundred.

Since we were all too drunk to drive we'd all walk up to the drive-thru and act like we were in a car. I'd order and they would all make engine noises. When we got to the window I'd "roll the window down", while we all stood in line like we were in a car(including playing with the radio or adjusting the seat), while I got the food. Then we'd all "drive off" making ' vroom-vroom' noises.

Jack in the Box is the best drunk-munchies ever.

• Members

No Jack in the Boxes around here any more, been long gone.

Had a a memorable Jack in the Box experience one night when I was home for the summer my freshman year in college, though. It involved copious amounts of alcohol, not surprisingly. To make a long story short, I staggered down from my room the next morning, to be confronted by my mom for making silly amounts of noise out in the street and then taking the old man's car at 3:00am. I told her she was nuts, she made me go out and check out the car. There were about 10 Jack in the Box wrappers & half eaten tacos, Bonus Jacks, etc. I don't remember a friggin' thing past getting that bottle of tequila about midnight. Ah, the foolish things we do on our youth :).

• Members

I like these "medium food" places that are coming up. Its not as fast as fast food, but not as slow as going into a restaurant. Its the happy medium. There is this one near my house that is the best...

Peanut butter bacon cheeseburger and a BAG of sweet tea. lol Doesn't get any better. :)

Or the fried egg bacon cheeseburger.

Or the peanut butter bacon cheeseburger with fried bananas.

Or the bbq pulled pork with coleslaw and french fries and onion rings ON the sandwich.

I am so hungry now....

Archived