Karma. How does it work?

guitarbilly74

• Members
My bass player does the same thing, changes his battery every show. I keep telling he is wasting batteries but he doesn't believe me
:facepalm:

And sure enough, the first thing he said after the show last night was " I TOLD YOU to change batteries every gig"
:lol:
I was like "dude, it is a new guitar..."

:lol: Yeah, his argument is invalid in this situation. It really is a waste. Justin changes his wireless batteries too lol. My wireless has a thing on it that tells you when the batteries are gonna die, so I change them accordingly. I just got my EMGs in like september, with brand new battery, so I probably wont even consider changing it until september haha. I almost did a month or so ago, though. We were at practice, and my tone was sounding much weaker than normal...Im thinking {censored}ING BATTERY, REALLY, ITS STILL NEW!!! I walk over to my bag that has batteries in it...happen to see my FS while walking over there. Turned out that Shane had stepped on the crunch channel button...was on the wrong channel. Switched back to makoplex...BAM...tone had returned to the power that I expected :lol:.

• Members

Yeah, his argument is invalid in this situation. It really is a waste. Justin changes his wireless batteries too lol. My wireless has a thing on it that tells you when the batteries are gonna die, so I change them accordingly. I just got my EMGs in like september, with brand new battery, so I probably wont even consider changing it until september haha. I almost did a month or so ago, though. We were at practice, and my tone was sounding much weaker than normal...Im thinking {censored}ING BATTERY, REALLY, ITS STILL NEW!!! I walk over to my bag that has batteries in it...happen to see my FS while walking over there. Turned out that Shane had stepped on the crunch channel button...was on the wrong channel. Switched back to makoplex...BAM...tone had returned to the power that I expected

the other day my bass player was walking all over the place while playing and stepped on my volume pedal... next thing I know I am playing with a clean tone :mad:

I told him to stay out my {censored}ing side of the room :lol:

• Members

i play wireless so i can step on my lead player's wah whenever i feel like it when he's doing his meedles..............
:o
sometimes he gets mad, sometimes no

but that's what makes it fun haha

:mad:

My bass player is the singer too, so he's stuck to his mic stand most of the time, thanks goodness.. but during the instrumental parts he likes to jump around and act crazy... I told him to go act crazy on the other {censored}ing side of the stage :lol:

• Members

i play wireless so i can step on my lead player's wah whenever i feel like it when he's doing his meedles..............
:o
sometimes he gets mad, sometimes no

but that's what makes it fun haha

This is the problem when I use my Bad Horsie wah, my one singer thinks it's a {censored}ing toy. Asshole.

Billy, that is f'ing funny as {censored}! Snax/Karma pwnt. :lol:

• Members

This is the problem when I use my Bad Horsie wah, my one singer thinks it's a {censored}ing toy. Asshole.

Billy, that is f'ing funny as {censored}! Snax/Karma pwnt.

hahaha that's what he has too

i love spring mounted wahs LOL

• Members

I've been playing my passive guitars a lot lately - and my NS-2 is out of commission.

Definitely makes me like the super-quiet/nearly feedbackless EMG's a lot more.

I love the 85 in neck I'm currently rocking, it slays for rythm stuff. But the cleans are 'meh'.

Might try running 60n/85b soon. Anyone tried that combo?

• Members

I've been playing my passive guitars a lot lately - and my NS-2 is out of commission.

Definitely makes me like the super-quiet/nearly feedbackless EMG's a lot more.

I love the 85 in neck I'm currently rocking, it slays for rythm stuff. But the cleans are 'meh'.

Might try running 60n/85b soon. Anyone tried that combo?

EMG HA is THE BEST neck pickup for cleans. It sounds so amazing. Ive got an 81 in the bridge.

• Members

How often do you play out? Sounds like you're throwing out a lot of batteries with 99% of their life left, since a set of EMG's will run for about a thousand hours on a typical 9 volt battery.

d'oh! Uh we play 2-4 shows a week most months... Im not going to change my batteries as much

Archived