Courtney Cox hot guitar player

MLattack

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Evil ginger + fake boobs + guitar wankery + Maiden tribute band = She's either a lesbo or a dude.

DNW

I'm sorry sir, but on behalf of the HCAF, I'm afraid you'll have to turn in your man-card at the front service desk of the HC forums on our way out...

mancardrevoked.jpg

• Members

She actually does nothing for me...I'm not really into the metalhead/biker chick look as I'm pretty much a metro (nohomo)...

Cool that she plays guitar and all that...but I'd rather F the chick from Flyleaf or Halestorm...that's the rocker chick look that I'm into

paramour-2010-mtv-video-music-awards-l9a

:idk:

• Members

:thu:

I'm sorry sir, but on behalf of the HCAF, I'm afraid you'll have to turn in your man-card at the front service desk of the HC forums on our way out...

mancardrevoked.jpg

You have no authority here peanut, so crawl back into the laundry basket with the other fuzz things until you grow a pair.

r_lee_ermey.jpg

• Members

You have no authority here peanut, so crawl back into the laundry basket with the other fuzz things until you grow a pair.

r_lee_ermey.jpg

Bahahahaha, don't flatter yourself man, never said I did. :D Some people can't take a joke here it seems...

Don't get so butthurt over a joke eh? Your blood pressure will thank you...

• Members

Not sure a youtube vid playing to a backing track qualifies one as being "in metal." Might as well say I'm a "recording artist," because I've got 8 homemade songs up on Reverbnation, ya? :idk:***

***The above comment is, of course, based on my total ignorance of who this Nita Strauss cat is. So, hcaf'd, y'all! :cop:

• Members

Not sure a youtube vid playing to a backing track qualifies one as being "in metal." Might as well say I'm a "recording artist," because I've got 8 homemade songs up on Reverbnation, ya?
:idk:

***The above comment is, of course, based on my total ignorance of who this Nita Strauss cat is. So, hcaf'd, y'all!
:cop:

She's the other guitarist in The Iron Maidens alongside Courtney Cox. So if Courtney is "in metal", Nita is too.

Archived