New Veil Of Maya

NixerX

• Members

Love me some Veil of Maya. Seeing them tomorrow. I liked the new track but I thought it sounded like pretty standard VoM. I've read that the rest of the album is supposed to be a lot more out there though.\n

Structures is good stuff too

:thu:

• Members

Love the Structures video. So good to see people having fun with what they are doing. Love the simplified kit as well.

The music...ummmm...

I like it, but not enough to listen to it regularly. I need structure in my tunes. I get it, you can play complex time signatures and do cool drops and slides on your guitars. The talent is there for sure but I couldn't get into it.

The VOM song... :love:

• Members

Love the Structures video. So good to see people having fun with what they are doing. Love the simplified kit as well.

The music...ummmm...

I like it, but not enough to listen to it regularly. I need structure in my tunes. I get it, you can play complex time signatures and do cool drops and slides on your guitars. The talent is there for sure but I couldn't get into it.

The VOM song...
:love:

[video=youtube;KxkJy3KYYbY]

[video=youtube;cVoV6WZ6kMM]

Structures needs structure you say? There ya go.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Awesome!

I like this a lot.

I saw them in concert last May with Gorod, Born Of Osiris and the Faceless.....need I mention the concert war f'n epic?!?!
:thu:

damn i dont really listen to vom or boO but damn i'd like to see gorod live.. amazing groovy death metal check them out if you don't know that amazing diversified band

[video=youtube;HbZIGAURtsg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbZIGAURtsg

Archived