I have a learning disability

chuck testa

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
That much is clear.

The reason Ray got free gear (from me anyway) is because he comes off like a cool dude. I don't know if you've noticed, but every single thread he's posted in around here he ends up gathering friends to him just by his manner.

You seem to have the opposite effect. I would say that's food for thought, but I'm guessing your thought processes died of starvation a long time ago.

I like you :lol:

Chuck is hilarious. If it wasn't for people like him, who would we have fun with on a daily basis?

• Members
I can't take the credit for figuring it out. Someone else did, but I'm pretty sure they're right on the money. Dudes soundcloud has mike in the title, he posts similarly to Mike (dangerously similar), and is just as big of a kunt as Moriarty.
:thu:

I don't know if I was the first, but I called it in Curtis' polyvag thread.

• Members
Wow making fun of people with learning disabilities? This is a new low for you hcaf.

come here, sweet cheeks. tell me more about your special heartfelt metal :love:

i want to wrap my cock around your throat and watch you suffocate

just imagine those profound words with a sweet speedmetal riff where I Just play open 6th string 40 times in a row with a small out of key trill thrown in to break up the repetition. :love:

• Members

That much is clear.

The reason Ray got free gear (from me anyway) is because he comes off like a cool dude. I don't know if you've noticed, but every single thread he's posted in around here he ends up gathering friends to him just by his manner.

You seem to have the opposite effect. I would say that's food for thought, but I'm guessing your thought processes died of starvation a long time ago.

Woah!!! 10 points for the new guy!!!

• Members

Most of the people I know with actual learning disabilities tend to let people know, then go about their business. The only people I've ever known to harp on and on about their learning disabilities are aspergers fakers using it as an excuse to be an asshole, and people that are just outright lying for the attention.

I'd also guess people that actually have learning disabilities wouldn't be real happy to see a 'person' such as yourself claiming to be associated with them, however tenuous that association might be. Smaller words, since you've shown your inability to understand normal conversation before: U NO LERNIN DISABLE -STOP- OTHERS R LERNIN DISABLE -STOP- TEHY R OFFENDED BY U -STOP- SO R WE -STOP-

Basically, be a decent human being and your troubles will be over. Remember my offer yesterday? Free gear if you stop being an asshole for a week. You claimed you couldn't do it. That's a personality defect, not a learning disability.

For what it's worth, you ever change your mind, let me know. One week of not being an asshole. And since you've begged for gear in two threads now, not acting like an entitled {censored} for good measure. You can do that? Free gear.

The offer stands. One week good behavior, free gear.

• Members

Most of the people I know with actual learning disabilities tend to let people know, then go about their business. The only people I've ever known to harp on and on about their learning disabilities are aspergers fakers using it as an excuse to be an asshole, and people that are just outright lying for the attention.

I'd also guess people that actually have learning disabilities wouldn't be real happy to see a 'person' such as yourself claiming to be associated with them, however tenuous that association might be. Smaller words, since you've shown your inability to understand normal conversation before: U NO LERNIN DISABLE -STOP- OTHERS R LERNIN DISABLE -STOP- TEHY R OFFENDED BY U -STOP- SO R WE -STOP-

Basically, be a decent human being and your troubles will be over. Remember my offer yesterday? Free gear if you stop being an asshole for a week. You claimed you couldn't do it. That's a personality defect, not a learning disability.

For what it's worth, you ever change your mind, let me know. One week of not being an asshole. And since you've begged for gear in two threads now, not acting like an entitled {censored} for good measure. You can do that? Free gear.

The offer stands. One week good behavior, free gear.

I like you a whole lot...

Archived