Holy carp....Diablo 3 content

NixerX

• Members

Awesomeness. I hope the bring back the cool creepy acoustic guitar music, too!

You'll find this funny... A few years ago I got my first good acoustic. I spent the entire first day with it just playing it. I tuned it to DADGAD and recorded a quick clip of me improvising...just playing whatever came into my head. I listened back and yup, it sounded like a Diablo background outtake. Lol.

• Members

So, I know he's evil and all, but what's with the pierced nipples? "I am pure {censored}ing evil, but you know what would just put the icing on this bad bitch? Nipple rings." I have a hard time picturing the most evil of all evil deciding on what rings to use. "Sure, these are big, but are they menacing enough? Hey, Bill. BILL! These rings... scary, or camp? What? No, I want rings, not bars. Bars are... well, not evil. Rings are evil. Have you ever seen a bunch of elves going on a quest for a barbell? No, no you haven't. It's always rings. {censored}, I need new help."

• Members

So, I know he's evil and all, but what's with the pierced nipples? "I am pure {censored}ing evil, but you know what would just put the icing on this bad bitch? Nipple rings." I have a hard time picturing the most evil of all evil deciding on what rings to use. "Sure, these are big, but are they menacing enough? Hey, Bill. BILL! These rings... scary, or camp? What? No, I want rings, not bars. Bars are... well, not evil. Rings are evil. Have you ever seen a bunch of elves going on a quest for a barbell? No, no you haven't. It's always rings. {censored}, I need new help."

I caught that too... kinda hawt yes?

• Members

Wow, that was good. I was expecting to make a comment about "yeah, but cut scenes and game trailers always look better than the actual game", but I got pulled into the story and forgot I was on HCAF for a second. It was like watching a movie.

Choice.

I cannot get over the CG. Its {censored}ing amazing. the detail on the close ups of her Eyes!!! just amazing. I know its cinematic and not game play but I think this is a good indicator of how good the game play will be.

As others have posted...

D3 Preorder

New computer build

install

Life over

profit??

• Members

And imagine how uncomfortable this boner is going to get in about four months.

My balls are starting to hurt from holding this Mass Effect 3 erection.

My erection from Diablo 2 to Diablo 3 lasted about 4 years and finally went away, due to a surgical procedure.

Archived