People still using WGS speakers around here?

Mind Riot

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've had a Vet30 and a Reaper in my cab since 2008. I still really dig 'em. They've held up perfectly and still sound awesome.

I don't play out on guitar anymore, so I usually let friends use it when jamming in my basement. Everyone has had something very positive to say about the sound.

• Members

I've been checking them out and ordered one tonight, but in my reading of reviews and such they're all from a couple three years ago.

Did the honeymoon period pass and now folks don't use them anymore? There was lots of glowing praise, but like I said it was not terribly recent. Flavor of the month kind of deal?

I know they're not nearly as tough a competitor price wise as they used to be, with the prices going up and shipping going through the roof (mine came out to about $23 for UPS ground).

I ended up picking a Retro 30 for my application in a 1x12 cab. Anybody have any experiences with this model?

Thanks for your time.
:wave:

I got two 50 watt Reapers a couple of weeks ago through Tonetronix. Same price as WGS but shipping was free.

Archived