Recommend Netflix streaming content

TheRymanChu

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is this Star Trek pretty good? I have been considering getting my nerd on with it.

I'm not a die hard Trekkie/Trekker/whatever, but I enjoy the next generation a lot. Sure, some episodes suck, but overall, its pretty enjoyable. DS9 held my interest for the first couple of seasons or so, but then it waned. I want to give it another shot. After that....I don't really care much. :lol:

• Members

I'm not a die hard Trekkie/Trekker/whatever, but I enjoy the next generation a lot. Sure, some episodes suck, but overall, its pretty enjoyable. DS9 held my interest for the first couple of seasons or so, but then it waned. I want to give it another shot. After that....I don't really care much.
:lol:

DS9 gets better once Worf shows up. I only caught a couple episodes of the last 2 seasons but really want to watch them.

• Members

DS9 gets better once Worf shows up. I only caught a couple episodes of the last 2 seasons but really want to watch them.

What season is that? I watched a couple when he showed up. It was after they got the ship, which was awesome, but....I dunno, just....I'm not good at following shows when they are on. :lol:

• Members

I have seen most things mentioned. Just added Breaking Bad and Trailer Park Boys. I think I'll give Sherlock a try too.

breaking bad and trailer park boys are both great.

i also adore pretty much everything on the USA network. burn notice, white collar, and monk are a good watch. psych is also one of my favorite shows.

• Members

+1 for firefly, serenity and x-files

family guy

futurama

forks over knives

Ong Bak series

Ip Man 1 & 2

I Saw the Devil

Chinese Connection

Enter the Dragon

Law and Order: Criminal Intent & SVU

looks like the took down Penn & Teller's Bull{censored}

• Members

+1 for firefly, serenity and x-files

family guy

futurama

forks over knives

Ong Bak series

Ip Man 1 & 2

I Saw the Devil

Chinese Connection

Enter the Dragon

Law and Order: Criminal Intent & SVU

looks like the took down Penn & Teller's Bull{censored}

Ip Man was the {censored}! There is an epic 10 on 1 fight scene that dropped my jaw.

Archived