HNGD!!!

Oblivion DC

• Members

My sweet ass new guitar finally showed up on Friday! I was home from work and everything but I felt so crappy from allergies that I didn't get to do anything with it til Saturday night.

I've got a Bare Knuckle Aftermath ready to drop into it and I'll be replacing the chrome hardware with Cosmo Black just as soon as I can save up just a little more cash.

11c00808.jpg

:thu:

• Members

My sweet ass new guitar finally showed up on Friday! I was home from work and everything but I felt so crappy from allergies that I didn't get to do anything with it til Saturday night. I've got a Bare Knuckle Aftermath ready to drop into it and I'll be replacing the chrome hardware with Cosmo Black just as soon as I can save up just a little more cash.

11c00808.jpg

Sell me the current trem for dirt cheap when you swap. It's what Jesus would do. :o

• Members

My sweet ass new guitar finally showed up on Friday! I was home from work and everything but I felt so crappy from allergies that I didn't get to do anything with it til Saturday night. I've got a Bare Knuckle Aftermath ready to drop into it and I'll be replacing the chrome hardware with Cosmo Black just as soon as I can save up just a little more cash.

11c00808.jpg

wow man that guitar is sick! M/ it reminds me of Alexi Laiho's guitar from Children of Bodom I know he is a endorsee with ESP along with his Rhythm guitarist Roope Latvala and he was also in the band Stone.

• Members

wow man that guitar is sick! M/ it reminds me of Alexi Laiho's guitar from Children of Bodom I know he is a endorsee with ESP along with his Rhythm guitarist Roope Latvala and he was also in the band Stone.

Good eye bro. That's one of the Alexi sig models. I can't play like Alexi so I'll settle for playing on one of his guitars.

:D

Archived