Adam and Joel from Killswitch Engage are now Laney endorsees and using the Ironheart

Chrisjd

• Members

Those guys are a bunch of amp whores...just like their fellow Boston mates Unearth.

KSE have used every amp on the market... and they sound 98% the same no matter what amp or combo of they are using. maybe people could learn something from that
:confused:

You're wrong. Their last album they did sounded awful! They recorded with Marshall Vintage Moderns and it was the buzziest, nasally tone I've ever heard in my life. Listen to a couple of tracks of their latest album on youtube and then go back and listen to End of Heartache. World of a difference.

• Members

Those guys are a bunch of amp whores...just like their fellow Boston mates Unearth.

You're wrong. Their last album they did sounded awful! They recorded with Marshall Vintage Moderns and it was the buzziest, nasally tone I've ever heard in my life. Listen to a couple of tracks of their latest album on youtube and then go back and listen to End of Heartache. World of a difference.

i have no idea what they used on what albums. i do know that years ago when they were all the hype around here people were coming back from their shows talking about how great the 5150 and cobra sounded. thing is, i was at those same shows with a working pass and they were using soldanos and hughes & kettner which i took a pic of and posted, yet somehow even with pic proof they were still using 5150/cobra according to everyone :confused: after that i stopped arguing about kse

Archived