any cement experts here or work with cement?

murdock

• Members

Best would be to cover youself with cement in a large box. After you die they can burn your carcass out then

they will have a perfect mold of your body . Then pour cement into the cement mold. After drying out chip

the outside cement.

• Members

You would do a body form, like you see them do for faces and bodies on Myth Busters. Then, you'd build a rebar structure in the form, pour self levelling, decide if you want aggregate added for texture, if so, can it be partred., do you need self heating or will you have access to a bubble vibrator?

In short, it's best to commision it from a major concrete company. I used to do facades and stuff in a plant when I was in my early 20's, it's really cool stuff, just deamnds a lot from you and it isn't cheap. If you want to do it right and have it done right the first time, talk to a concrete precasting outfit, they'll set you on the right path :)

-Curtis

• Members

Best would be to cover youself with cement in a large box. After you die they can burn your carcass out then

they will have a perfect mold of your body . Then pour cement into the cement mold. After drying out chip

the outside cement.

I like this idea :lol:

Archived