OT: What are some good co-op Xbox games my wife and I can play?

Cliff Fiscal

• Members

Anything like Mario Kart?

Like I said, I think I need to work her into modern games....as N64 and old Nintendo is all she's really played.

I was the same way....but I'm more inclined to play than she is. I can tell she'd really like Red Dead Redemption......she watches sometimes when I'm playing......seems like she gets more involved than I do. :o

• Members

Love Borderlands. My favorite game I've played in a long ass time. The second one is coming out in September and I'm already jazzed for it.

Me too. I played the hell out of it. The Claptraps are lulzy. But I played it too much and got kinda burnt trying to level enough to take on Clawmerax. :facepalm: Still haven't tried to whack him yet.

• Members

Me too. I played the hell out of it. The Claptraps are lulzy. But I played it too much and got kinda burnt trying to level enough to take on Clawmerax.
:facepalm:
Still haven't tried to whack him yet.

From what I've read, clawmerax's level scales to be at least 5 levels higher than you anyway, even if you max out. IIRC

• Members

From what I've read, clawmerax's level scales to be at least 5 levels higher than you anyway, even if you max out. IIRC

There's a floor to how low his level will go, IIRC. Like on your active quests, it lists the difficulty level right underneath it? Green for easy, yellow for challenging, etc? I still remember his quest "Kill Clawmerax...if you can", and it listing the difficulty as "IMPOSSIBLE" directly underneath it. :lol:

• Members

There's a floor to how low his level will go, IIRC. Like on your active quests, it lists the difficulty level right underneath it? Green for easy, yellow for challenging, etc? I still remember his quest "Kill Clawmerax...if you can", and it listing the difficulty as "IMPOSSIBLE" directly underneath it.
:lol:

lol yep. The floor was 64.

Archived