Ok so how would I do that snax matching thing

Spizzledude

• Members

Think of it this way. Would you buy a piece of equipment made by someone who ass-raped little boys? I wouldn't. To me, what the mod from the TGP attempted at HCFX was a more heinous act than ass-raping multiple little boys (and let's be honest - ass raping little boys is about as horrid of a crime as a person could commit).

So, multiple posts criticizing a company and a forum = my reaction to people who have, to me, committed a act more disgusting than ass-raping little boys, which is about as low and disgusting of an act a person could commit.

Oh {censored}!!! Really? Reeealllllly? LMAO you're hysterical even though I am pretty sure you are actually serious. OMG!!!

• Members

So, now we have an understanding.

Perhaps I should just make the post you quote my sig. That way, you and I could avoid these long exchanges across multiple threads.

Also, would you buy a piece of equipment made by someone who ass-raped little boys? How you answer the question could assist me with clarifying my position to you.

• Members

Also, would you buy a piece of equipment made by someone who ass-raped little boys? How you answer the question could assist me with clarifying my position to you.

Only if they let me watch. Dude, the only person crazier than a crazy man is the one who tries to engage them in civil discourse. Later. ;)

Archived