How Do You Know What Bandmates REALLY Think About You?

RSBro

• Members

1. Meet new band.

2. Band (or one of the members) constantly talks {censored} about an ex-member whom they fired.

3. Join the band for the hell of it, play a few shows.

4. Band talks more {censored} about the ex-member.

5. Realize that the band is a bunch of delusional retards and quit.

6. Hear from other musicians and on facebook about band talking {censored} about me.

This happens
every single time

It's a new HCAF phenomenon called the TrAIDSmark Effect.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My thing, is just finding people to play with, who dont wanna play pop, punk, screamtard {censored}, or cheesey cover songs. Uusually the only argument I have with other people in bands is the material being played.

You need to find a lower class of idiot so you can come up with more reasons to argue with people you're in bands with. My last three attempts were over the fact that everybody wanted to drink and smoke weed but not play during rehearsal, yet still felt they were ready to play out. Oh, and the one dude that just wanted to watch pronz during rehearsal. Oh, and the one band where they "auditioned" me by having me play a bunch of {censored} by myself then told me I could teach them how to play their instruments. :facepalm:

I hate "bands" in this area.

Oh, and isn't RSBro a bass player? Hard to work with is just implied. Don't know why we're bothering to point it out over and over again.

• Members

You think that was bad..Check this out...The first drummer that we kicked out....Read from the bottom up. Our singer kicked him our face to face so idk where he ever got that I was too big of a {censored} to kick him out. I just wasnt the one who did it.

HAHAHHA you're a {censored}ing joke Duane. You're a {censored}in old man living out your childhood dream of being in a band. {censored} off and grow up.No band you're in will ever get signed.Unless its to some no name myspace label.
And first off all I have in writing that I am telling you straight up that you cant use a demo that I {censored}ing recorded on. I wont get any benefits from it and I am flat out telling you that you can not use it.And I have your response telling me to "kiss your asses." HAHAH jokes on you dude.
Second of all if you think the new drummer is so amazing you can have him rerecord the demo.It'll be pretty easy right? Right.Glad we are in agreement. Also if hes so good...we recorded the demo..what 2 weeks ago? Hmmm probably would've been easier just to have him record it then huh? yeah.
Third of all your {censored}ing video game obsessed little brother who can only carry on coversations about world of warcraft and wrestling is the most immaute kid I have ever met in my life.
Funny how you think I'm immautre when YOU being what 10 years older than me was too big of a {censored} to tell me like a man that I was no longer in the band. Grad a dictonary ass hole. I'm not immature for saying you guys won't be {censored} without me its called stating a fact.
Its also immature for Noah to act like a bitch and get all high school hurt that I deleted him off myspace. All that fa(british cigs)cares about is getting in my girlfriends sisters pants. HAHAHAH {censored} off kid. I could give a {censored}less about you or your sex life.Or lack there of.
My schdules been a problem the whole time huh? Too bad I have 2 bands, a full time job, and a girlfriend I actually like spending time with. Sorry all of you don't have the same. I only joined the band cause you all practically begged me to.Cause you couldn't find a decent drummer.But now one suddenly came along? AHAHHA are you sure you guys just arnt settling? It sure seems that way.

Bottom line.
You can not use the demo with me on it. I recorded it. I am no longer in the band.I am telling you in writing you can't use it.

You act pretty tough on myspace.HAHAHAHHA what a joke. Internet thugs over here.In real life you act like timid bitches.

GROW THE {censored} UP.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: 23 Feb 2007, 19:57

First off.....Just to let you know....I don't know what Stu told you....But we already have another drummer. You are not half the drummer he is. He can actually practice more than once every two weeks. He also learned our set in two practices. Which it took you hrmmmm.....4 months? Second......We will use the demo if we want to....If you have a problem with that you can kiss our asses. Your schedule has been a problem the whole time. We gave you several chances over and over which you failed to meet our goals. We kicked you out because someone better came along and it was best for the band. I know that you are pissed off about it but if you are just going to sit back and be a little immature prick like I have always known you to be....Then thats your problem. We have nothing against you as a person or as a drummer. You just werent giving us what we wanted as a drummer. You need to understand that this is about buisness man....Not about friendship. We all agreed on this and it was not easy. Just take it easy man. There is no need to get mouthy about this {censored}. Things will work themselves out in time.

Duane

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Feb 23, 2007 6:39 PM

you cant use that demo that i recorded. i find it very convenient that 2 weeks after we recorded my schedule was an issue. whatever its no sweat off my back because you are nothing without me. goodluck finding a drummer half as good as me fa (British cigs).

• Members

yeah a lot of this stuff is soooooooooo off skewed from his warped sense of band direction that it's not even close to true, but you get the idea
:lol:

i hope so, because he didnt sound that bad to me :idk: i have never heard your music, dont know anyone in the band, etc., but at least his complaints seemed to be based in some sort of logic or something.

i guess what im saying is at least he wasnt like, "{censored} you! i AM the band! wah!!!!" he sounded pretty stand-up about it all to me.

i guess what im REALLY saying is i expected WAY more fail in that wall-o-text, and it did NOT deliver.

Archived