Free Stuff, if you want it.

Crunchtime

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have thought somewhat about what should happen with all my toys when I go to the big jam in the sky. have no kids. have lots of guitars, amps etc. I am old fart, and the end is far closer than the beginning. Still like to buy a new git when I go to USA. Currently my guideline is: if I get one, I give one away.

I know a few friends that will get certain guitars, but what about the rest? Any suggestions about giving my babies away to someone who would actually play them, and not just flip them? (when I am dead and gone, btw).

Never did see "Pay it forward" Sounded too California to me...

• Members

Crunchtime is the man!!!

Got the couplers today, and he also threw in a 1' patch cable - directional no less!!

The couplers are planet waves, and the patch cable is a CoreOne product - all are top quality stuff.

With the couplers going to my pedal board, the patch cables I will free up and the one he sent me will go directly into my rack system.

Thanks again!!!

• Members

Crunchtime is the man!!!

Got the couplers today, and he also threw in a 1' patch cable - directional no less!!

The couplers are planet waves, and the patch cable is a CoreOne product - all are top quality stuff.

With the couplers going to my pedal board, the patch cables I will free up and the one he sent me will go directly into my rack system.

Thanks again!!!

Glad you like them.

Archived