What would you do with a time machine?

StankNasty

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes yes, tell us how his dick tastes.

You've been on this forum for what, 3 months, and half of your posts are lame insults and "STFU noob". I suspect you're a pimply-faced fourteen-year-old boy with a big comic book collection and who will never buy a new car in his entire life.

EDIT: No retort from you in a few minutes. You must be researching to see what Wolverine would say.

• Members

If you can find a flaw in Lewis's reasoning, feel free to point it out. You won't, though. Lewis is smarter than God.

I wouldn't trust a philosopher to tie my shoelaces, let alone lecture on the nature of space-time. The validity of his reasoning doesn't mean anything if his axioms are wrong.

• Members
You've been on this forum for what, 3 months, and half of your posts are lame insults and "STFU noob". I suspect you're a pimply-faced fourteen-year-old boy with a big comic book collection and who will never buy a new car in his entire life.

EDIT: No retort from you in a few minutes. You must be researching to see what Wolverine would say.

:lol: classic

• Members

Well there was a tradeoff of being young. If you happened to be quick on the draw the first time or even a 2nd time, I only needed like 5 minutes before I could make another go at it until I got it right. So it was definitely an "A" for effort..!

Archived