Is anyone else having problems with Chrome today?

midnightlaundry

• Members

well considering that is an application that is installed locally on your machine it is most likely just you. unless of course you are referencing one of Chromes numerous bugs.

I stopped using chrome for the most part its terrible and handling memory.

• Members

Why or what keeps it from opening?

Ever think the problem might be your computer? It's a program that's installed on your computer, and your computer runs it. There isn't some monkey in a Google warehouse somewhere pedal-powering a server that runs the program for you.

Signed,

Asshole

• Members

MY INTERNETS IS BROKEN PLZ HLP ME!

But wait.... I'm on the internet - head assplodes!

A local application won't start working so you think it might be an issue with the internet in general, you know like... FACEBOOK being down?

You need to comprehend the difference between local applications and remote servers

• Members
Your asshole, no help reply is exactly why I hate this board.

Maybe an amp forum isn't the place to come for browser help. :idea: Imagine going to an IT forum and asking which speakers would sound best with your new Marshall. :rolleyes:

• Members

and now for something completely different...........

I had some trouble just the other day on my wife's computer.

When doing a google search (on chrome) - I would scroll down, and when I moved the mouse off the scroll bar - the whole page would become blank, except for the header info - this was on google.com - using chrome - WTF

I still am a google fanboy though.

• Members

Maybe an amp forum isn't the place to come for browser help.
:idea:
Imagine going to an IT forum and asking which speakers would sound best with your new Marshall.
:rolleyes:

I think a lot of the guys on this forum work in IT or something similar, so it might work a lot better than expected. HCAF is expert at everything.

Archived