holy cow, huge promotion out of the blue

sleewell

• Members

i am shocked right now. just got out of a meeting with all my bosses and their boss. had no idea what was going on, i was out yesterday and getting called in right when you come back is always a little nerve wracking.

i was selected to head up an up and coming division that could really, really be sweet.

so on top of my normal job they have selected me for those tax lien auction trips and now this... my next review i think should go pretty well!!!

bill

• Members

thanks a lot guys!

they started the meeting by pulling some papers out of a folder and immediately i was thinking they were pulling out my posts on here or something but then they dropped that on me.

its a lot more responsibilty and while i do have some experience it was years ago and i was just a peon at that point so its a lot to learn but def has already moved me up the pecking order a bunch.

i think some new gear is in order!!!!!!

• Members

So does this mean there was no pay increase?

my review is up shortly, i have been getting bonuses and OT and i was told as long as i dont royally muck this up a pretty large raise is coming my way. i work for a bank man, yogi and i are not starving.

Archived