Jebus this is cool.

Chrisjd

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm about to lose cool points, but I kind of dig it because the singer reminds me of Hansi from Blind Guardian.

As a guy who listened to nothing but Rammstein for almost 2 years straight, I can safely say without a doubt that liking the band in the OP does not lose one any of their "cool" points.

• Members

As a guy who listened to nothing but Rammstein for almost 2 years straight, I can safely say without a doubt that liking the band in the OP does not lose one any of their "cool" points.

lets eat bacon naked with some JD honey whiskey.

• Members

Dude, that turd had a hand in making In Flames' best album in years. Their new album is fantastic and much better than anything Jesper was a part of in the last 10 years.

Sounds of a Playground Fading is terrible IMO, but then again I think that of everything after Clayman. Also, Engelin didn't join In Flames until 1 month after they finished recording the new album. Bjorn wrote the entire thing. Engelin didn't even play on the album:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sounds_of_a_Playground_Fading

• Members

Sounds of a Playground Fading is terrible IMO, but then again I think that of everything after Clayman. Also, Engelin didn't join In Flames until 1 month after they finished recording the new album. Bjorn wrote the entire thing. Engelin didn't even play on the album:

Yeah, I actually forgot to mention that. On the makings of disc that came in the SoaPF Bjorn talks about how he basically wrote every song by himself in a very short period of time.

• Members

Yeah, I actually forgot to mention that. On the makings of disc that came in the SoaPF Bjorn talks about how he basically wrote every song by himself in a very short period of time.

He did a damn good job then. I {censored}ing love the new album.

• Members

so the blasphemer was wrong?

Yeah, he's wrong that the new guy had a hand in making SoaPF.

I forgot that I had watched the makings of disc for SoaPF where Bjorn said he wrote the whole thing and went straight into my string of thought about how SoaPF is In Flames' best album since Clayman (whether anyone likes the album or not) and that the new guy can't possibly be worse that the crap that Jesper had been helping to make since Clayman.

In other words, I'm not sure where Overdriven is getting the idea that the new guy is a turd (which is what incited Chrisjd to say what he said), if he hasn't actually done anything with In Flames yet. For all we know their next album could be their best. Then what?

• Members

Yeah, he's wrong that the new guy had a hand in making SoaPF.

I forgot that I had watched the makings of disc for SoaPF where Bjorn said he wrote the whole thing and went straight into my string of thought about how SoaPF is In Flames' best album since Clayman (whether anyone likes the album or not) and that the new guy can't possibly be worse that the crap that Jesper had been helping to make since Clayman.

In other words, I'm not sure where Overdriven is getting the idea that the new guy is a turd (which is what incited Chrisjd to say what he said), if he hasn't actually done anything with In Flames yet. For all we know their next album could be their best. Then what?

Dude it's the interwebz. Don't take it so seriously. Jesper is one of my favorite guitarists ever, so I called the replacement a "turd" because he's Jesper's replacement. I'm sorry if it was too meanie-pants. :lol:

• Members

Dude it's the interwebz. Don't take it so seriously. Jesper is one of my favorite guitarists ever, so I called the replacement a "turd" because he's Jesper's replacement. I'm sorry if it was too meanie-pants.
:lol:

This project of the dude's does kinda suck though. I mean, its like he took Rammstein and dubstep and sucked all the awesome out of either.

• Members

Did you read the article in the link? Its entertaining and not in a "bash Nickleback" sorta way but in a "Chuck Klosterman is a funny writer" sorta way.

And your post on what you think of the song in the OP is spot on IMO.

• Members

Did you read the article in the link? Its entertaining and not in a "bash Nickleback" sorta way but in a "Chuck Klosterman is a funny writer" sorta way.

And your post on what you think of the song in the OP is spot on IMO.

:lol: no I didn't read it.

I deleted my post because I know there's some real metal fans here.

Archived