michigan amp fest?

sleewell

• Members

this needs to happen, mid west peeps lets work on it. my house is an option; not huge but has a full jam room plus a big living room for amps and a 2 tap kegorator. there is also a small local venue we could rent out for pretty cheap or i would travel and bring all my gear.

i'd love to hear some of you talented {censored}ers jam on the mako and i always love trying new amps.

anyone?

bueller?

• Members

depending on how many people commit it could work. we could be loud as {censored} and drink draft beer. i just threw it out as an option, there is also a local venue we could rent out. by all means if someone has a better plan post it.

• Members

I tried to guage interest on having one a few years ago before I got my house. The consensus was that everyone is afraid of Detroit and its surrounding areas.

well duh

jk, i have family in the suburbs. i would totally brave the D for a amp fest, i might bring yogi to guard my car, lol.

mid michigan would be sweet for some people on the west side of the state though but im open to locations.

• Members

well duh

jk, i have family in the suburbs. i would totally brave the D for a amp fest, i might bring yogi to guard my car, lol.

mid michigan would be sweet for some people on the west side of the state though but im open to locations.

We could crash the Rig Talk one if you were dead set on a "mid-Michigan" one. I guess it's happening June 9th according to the last update. I'd still be game for hosting one if someone wanted to do a Detroit area one. The only pain in the ass would be lugging cabinets into the basement as I have no room on the ground level of my house to accommodate.

• Members

We could crash the Rig Talk one if you were dead set on a "mid-Michigan" one. I guess it's happening June 9th according to the last update. I'd still be game for hosting one if someone wanted to do a Detroit area one. The only pain in the ass would be lugging cabinets into the basement as I have no room on the ground level of my house to accommodate.

Put couch, TV, table, everything but a fridge stocked with beer in the front yard until its over. Pray it doesn't rain. Problem solved. :o

• Members

June 9 is my bday. Let's do it, ill bring a amp and 2 cabs plus ipa and snax

I'm going to austin, tx for work June 6-8 but ill be back for the 9th.

Archived