Are you an American are you overweight?

Tommy Horrible

• Members
always nice to meet the fans.
:wave:

Brother if those were legit factoids I wish upon you the knowledge and discipline to be able to achieve and maintain a bodyweight that will give better quality of life and longevity. If / when you reach point that is what you desire reach out -- there's lots of people that would like to help you with that journey.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brother if those were legit factoids I wish upon you the knowledge and discipline to be able to achieve and maintain a bodyweight that will give better quality of life and longevity. If / when you reach point that is what you desire reach out -- there's lots of people that would like to help you with that journey.

here here

5'2" & 375 sounds like trouble

• Members

Thank you isvoid for the well wishes, but i was just trying to be funny. i'm 5'11 185:o.

• Members

Thank you isvoid for the well wishes, but i was just trying to be funny. i'm 5'11 185:o.

NOT FUNNY

PEOPLE WERE GENUINELY UPSET

:o

• Members
bodyfat obviously. at 12% you should have mostly full abdominal definition, nice job dude, i don't know if you work for it or if its genetically given to you, that is awesome.

Like I said, BMI is just something to use quickly in calculating. It makes goal setting for overweight people very easy. A doctor can TELL when BMI is accurate, it's not like a nutritionist or someone is going to be like "hey, government, I had 30 obese people today. 10 of them were physique models, but don't tell anyone! hehehehehe".

They are professionals and treat you, and the system as such.

Uncle Sam makes me work for it :o Doesn't hurt that I have good genes, though. I'm 5'8 190 and could cut under 165 if I ran 10 miles a day and ate 1200 calories a day if I tried. And at 165, I'd still be classified as overweight. Which makes me laugh, because I weighed 174 in Basic Training after a week of pneumonia.

What sucks is that the military uses BMI as a req. for enlistment. I understand not wanting fat recruits (I {censored}ing hate it when I have to deal with a fat NCO), but ffs, if a guy is sporting a 6 pack and legs as thick as his waist, cut the kid a break.

Archived