May madness: shredder bracket, Nuno vs. Lynch

The Anomaly

• Members

Since Nuno is winning the other challenge, I figured we've move this along and bring him his next challenger :lol:

This is a toughie for me, I love them both. I guess Nuno is an all around better writer, but they both stood out in that decade. Hmmmm . . .

• Members

This is almost impossible for me. Two of my all-time favorite players, and Lynch was HUUUUUUUUGE to me in my formative years as a guitarist.

Nuno is technically the better player, but George has some {censored}ing EPIC riffs of his own that stand up to anybody, and George also has one of the most instantly-identifiable styles of any rock guitarist I've ever heard. I can tell within a couple of notes if it's George playing. Nuno is SUCH a {censored}ing monster, though... tough {censored}ing call!

Gotta give it to George by the very slightest of margins, I guess. He's just been too big of an influence to me not to. Both of these guys are incredible, though! :thu:

• Members

This is almost impossible for me. Two of my all-time favorite players, and Lynch was HUUUUUUUUGE to me in my formative years as a guitarist.

Nuno is technically the better player, but George has some {censored}ing EPIC riffs of his own that stand up to anybody, and George also has one of the most instantly-identifiable styles of any rock guitarist I've ever heard. I can tell within a couple of notes if it's George playing. Nuno is SUCH a {censored}ing monster, though... tough {censored}ing call!

Gotta give it to George by the very slightest of margins, I guess. He's just been too big of an influence to me not to. Both of these guys are incredible, though!
:thu:

We DO agree on something!!!

• Members

Gotta give it to George by the very slightest of margins, I guess. He's just been too big of an influence to me not to. Both of these guys are incredible, though!

Almost exactly my sentiments. Love Nuno, but George has been such a personal influence I have to give it to him. He also wins for tone, which doesn't hurt.

• Members

So this. Watched an Extreme concert on HDNet last weekend, and Nuno still {censored}ing has it. Watched the M3 Festival, too, and saw Lynch tear it up, even better than he has been over the recent years.

Straight shred: Nuno. Off the wall riffs? Lynch hands down.

How about Nuno vs Kotzen?

• Members

Rikki Rockett would probably disagree with you, but that's okay, since he's a {censored}ing mouthbreather for calling himself Rikki Rockett.

I {censored}ing laughed so hard when I heard that story for the first time. Well done, Richie, well done.

And, as far as Richie vs. Nuno, I gotta go with Richie but it's pretty close. Richie was in Vertu though.

• Members

Nuno > All. DAT SWAGGER. DOSE CHOPS. DAT HAIR.

If Lynch, Bratta, and Kotzen had an unholy asexual alliance that resulted in offspring, the child would still not be fit to masturbate in Nuno's shadow.

At least you're not a fanboi.

Archived